Crispy Fried Chicken (TORI NO KARAAGE)
Soak seasoning at least 3 hours and a short flour wrap will be fried. Eat while warm to keep it crispy with mayonnaise or a bottle of chili sauce.
500 g chicken meat (thigh or chest), cut into pieces
50 g rice flour
READ ALSO: BALINESE SPICES CHICKEN
50 ml – 75 ml Maggi seasoning
1 clove garlic, grated
1/2 cm ginger, grated
1/2 tbsp lime
1/2 tsp granulated sugar
How to make:
1. Marinade: Mix Maggi Seasoning with other spices. Stir well.
2. Put the chicken pieces into the marinade. Stir well. Close the container, store in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
3. Drain Chicken meat. Mix the rice flour and cornstarch until blended.
4. Roll each piece of chicken into the flour mixture until it is wrapped in a flat.
5. Fry in hot oil until dry and tanned. Lift and drain.
6. Serve warm with chili sauce or a bottled mayonnaise.
Up to 6 people