If you’ve ever had a Facebook account but have now been disabled or have deleted it, you can still use Messenger without having to reanimate your account.
If you currently have a Facebook account and you delay deleting it for fear of losing access to Facebook Messenger, don’t be afraid! Please remove the Santuy.
To use Facebook Messenger, follow these steps:
- Download the Facebook Messenger app (iOS, Android).
- Sign in to Messenger with the same login details you used for your Facebook account.
- To add a new contact in Messenger, just enter their phone number.
You can sign up for Facebook Messenger with a phone number only
As mentioned above, Facebook is used to allow you to sign up for Messenger with just a number. Here’s the process:
- Download the Facebook Messenger mobile app (iOS, Android)
- In Messenger, select ‘ Create New Account ‘, and tap ‘ continue ‘ when requesting your phone number
Enter your phone number and create a password
- You’ll have the option to synchronize contacts so you can send messages to anyone on your phone
- To add a new contact in Messenger, enter their phone number
“If you’re new to Messenger, you’ll see that you need a Facebook account to chat with friends and close the connection”