Make Butter Fried Chicken
1 chicken tail, cut into 8-10 parts
2 cloves garlic, grated
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper cooking oil
75 g butter
50 g onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cm ginger, chopped
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1/2 tsp ground pepper powder
2 stems scallion, cut into 2 cm
2 lime, halved
How to make:
1. Wash chicken, drain. Soak the chicken with garlic, pepper, and salt until blended. Let stand for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil much over medium heat. Fry the chicken pieces until yellow tanned and cooked.
3. Heat the butter to melted. Stir fry onions, garlic, and ginger until fragrant.
4. Stir in the chicken, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, and pepper. Stir until blended.
5. Add the green onion, stir until wilt.
6. Serve warmly.
Up to 6 people