How to Reset Epson Printer L 805 Service Required.
Epson printers are the most widely used printers by users in offices or internet cafe entrepreneurs.
The reason is because this printer uses infusion ink so we can use this type of printer to print a lot of documents.
But all printers must have deficiencies that cause the printer to be unable to print the document you want.
This is usually marked by the blinking of the indicator light on the ink / paper button alternately or simultaneously and there is an error message “it is nearly time to reset the ink levels” or “it is time to reset the ink levels“.
Table of Contents
To overcome this you can do it with the Adjprog Resetter application and this application can solve the problem “it is nearly time to reset the ink levels” or “services required”, “ink waste is full”, “ink pad is at the end of their life” and so on.
Here are some How to Reset Epson Printer L 805 Service Required:
Reset Epson Printer L805 Manually
- Unplug the cable 3 to 5 Minutes
- Reconnect the power cable and then turn on the printer
- Press and hold the Remuse button for 5 seconds, then release.
- Press and hold the Resume button again for 3 seconds then release.
- Shortly after that the printer will reset automatically and you can wait for it to finish.
- If successful, the indicator light will stop flashing
- You can print documents to make sure the printer can work normally
Read Also: 8 Tips to Improve Smartphone Performance
Reset Epson Printer L805 with software
- For the first step, you can first download the Epson L805 printer resetter
- After downloading, run the resetter application then select Particular Adjustment Mode
- Next select Waste Ink Pad counter then you can select OK
- In the next window you can check Main Pad Counter and Platen Pad Counter then proceed by clicking the Check button and you can wait until the inspection process is complete.
- When it’s finished you can check the main pad counter and platen pad counter and then you can click initialize to process the Epson L805 reset and wait for the process to finish
- When finished, a window will appear with the words please turn off and turn on your printer. at this stage you can turn off and restart your printer.
- If successful, the power and resume lights will light up normally. To make sure you can print any document.
Solution if it fails to reset Epson
- Remove the cartridge then clean
- Clean the foam where the cartridge stops until dry. It is recommended to use a tissue.
- Vacuum and clean the waste in
- Make sure there are no foreign objects or paper residue on the rollers
- Unplug the power cord for about 3 minutes before resetting
- Make sure the ink hose is not blocking the cartridge path
- Make sure the installation of color and black cartridges are not mixed up.
Those are some How to Reset Epson Printer L 805 Service Required. That is all and thank you